Greek Tapenade – a simple and delicious appetizer that tastes just like a Greek Salad! Perfect for your next get-together!
- 1/2 cup pitted and roughly chopped olives (I used Mediterranean mix)
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (chop up larger chunks)
- salt to taste
- additional olive oil as desired
- Place olives, olive oil, lemon juice and pinch of salt into food processor.
- Pulse a few times – ensure olives are still chunky and not pureed at all.
- Combine olives with tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Softly stir together.
- Add additional olive oil and/or salt to taste.
- Serve with crostini, crackers, or pita bread and garnish with lemon zest.
Keywords: greek tapenade