Greek Vinaigrette – this easy, healthy recipe for greek vinaigrette is super easy to make and work as a dressing or marinade!
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1–2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- Add red wine vinegar, lemon juice, kosher salt, ground black pepper, oregano, coriander, garlic powder, marjoram, garlic and dijon to a small bowl.
- Slowly add avocado oil while whisking.
- Continue whisking until fully combined.
- Use in your favorite recipes like these Greek Chicken Meatballs or this Greek Chicken Salad!
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks – separation will occur just shake to recombine. If your fridge is pretty cold the oils may harden a bit, just let it come to room temp for a bit and it will be fine!
Keywords: greek vinaigrette