An awesome way to use your summer produce!!
- Olive oil (or avocado oil)
- Kosher salt
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 2 medium Zucchini
- 2 Corn Cobs
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 Red Onion
- 1–2 small/medium Yellow squash
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes
- Clean grill grates and heat to medium/medium-high heat (400-450 degrees)
- While grill is heating, prep vegetables and lay on large cookie sheet or tray.
- Bell Pepper: remove top, seeds and core; cut into quarters.
- Zucchini: cut off ends and then cut into 1/2 inch slices lengthwise
- Yellow Squash: cut off ends and then cut into 1/2 inch slices lengthwise
- Corn on the cob: remove husk
- Asparagus: cut off the bottom inch or two
- Red onion: cut off ends and remove outer layer; cut into thick 3/4 inch slices
- Drizzle olive oil over everything and massage to coat.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Cooking in two batches, if necessary, place zucchini, bell pepper, squash, onion, asparagus and corn on the cob over direct heat.
- Let cook approximately 3 minutes and then then flip and let cook another 2-3 minutes (feel free to cook longer, if desired).
- The corn may need to cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from grill, placing on tray.
- Cut up vegetables into bite-sized pieces, cut off corn from cob and serve over grilled romaine with cherry tomatoes with creamy Italian dressing.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
This a great time to make EXTRA vegetables to use as leftovers! To revive them you can roast in the oven at 400 for 5 or so minutes or sauté in a pan on the stove-top!
Keywords: grilled vegetable salad, grilled vegetable recipes