Healthy Chocolate Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins – a quick and easy Thanksgiving dessert or a healthy kid-friendly breakfast with some hidden veggies! (paleo-friendly/dairy-free/gluten-free)
- 1 box Simple Mills Pumpkin Muffin Mix
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons coconut or vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup shredded zucchini (I use a vegetable peeler to peel off little strips and then chop up into little pieces)
- 1/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Handful of pumpkin seeds
- Combine eggs, oil, water, Simple Mills pumpkin muffin mix, zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour into 6 large muffin tins (spray with non-stick first and/or use muffin cups)
- Sprinkle a couple pumpkin seeds on top of each muffin.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.