A bright and vibrant green smoothie bowl that is perfect for Spring (and St. Patrick’s Day!)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup cucumber
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 pear, cut into chunks
- 6 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup Zevia cucumber lemon water
- orange juice
- (note: feel free to freeze ingredients beforehand, except for the Zevia water)
- Combine ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowl.
- If desired, garnish with cucumber slices, walnuts, sesame seeds and micro greens.