Ready in under 10 minutes, these are the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack!
- 7–8 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 3 Teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tablespoons ground flaxseed
- Optional – toppings:
- crushed graham cracker (Note: if you use graham crackers, it will no longer be paleo/gluten-free)
- shredded coconut
- cocoa powder
- Combine ingredients in food process and run until thoroughly combined.
- If too thick, add additional pumpkin puree, 1 Tablespoon at a time.
- Once it has reached the right consistency (don’t worry if it is sticky), roll into balls (about 1 – 1 1/2 Tablespoons.
- Place in a container and put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove and roll between hands again to solidify the ball.
- If still sticky, place back in the freezer for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Roll again between hands and then keep in airtight container in the refrigerator.
- If you want, feel free to roll in a topping.