Easy Herbed Potatoes – an easy and delicious side dish for any meal!
- 1.5 lbs baby potatoes (pictured is a mix of baby reds and baby gold potatoes), cut in half lengthwise.
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil, avocado oil or ghee
- 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 2 Teaspoons fresh dill, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1–2 Tablespoons fresh curried parsley (regular flat-leaf parsley will work too), minced
- Add 2 Tablespoons olive oil (or avocado oil or ghee) to nonstick pan (large cast iron skillet will work too) to the pan and bring to medium high heat.
- Swirl to coat pan.
- Add potatoes and sprinkle with two generous pinches of salt.
- Using a spatula or other kitchen utensil, try and get as many potatoes flat side down in the pan.
- Let cook on medium higher approximately 7 minutes without touching or until the flat sides start to get nice and brown.
- Add the last Tablespoon of olive oil (or avocado oil or ghee) and toss the potatoes.
- Add all of your fresh herbs and mix well.
- Continue to cook, tossing as you go, until potatoes are fork-tender, about another 1-3 minutes (depending upon the size of your potatoes).
- Taste and add additional salt and pepper to taste (I added another Teaspoon or so, but season to your own liking!).
- Serve immediately.
- To store, place in airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. They go really well with eggs in the morning!
Keywords: herbed potatoes, herby potatoes, sautéed potatoes