The easiest homemade French fry recipe!
- 1 large russet potato (cut into fries)
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 Tablespoon olive oil
- Place fries in large mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil and toss to evenly coat.
- Add paprika, pepper and salt and toss to evenly coat.
- Place on foil-lined cookie sheet, sprayed with non-stick.
- Bake at 350 for a minimum of 20 minutes, upwards of 45 minutes for thick-cut fries with a desired consistency that is crispier.
- Check fries approx. every 10-15 minutes to toss and try a tester fry for consistency.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.