Honey BBQ Wings – easy, delicious and perfect for game day!!! (Paleo + GF + DF)
- 1 1/2 – 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of your favorite paleo BBQ sauce (I used this kind)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Combine BBQ sauce and honey in a small bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. Place an oven-safe wire rack on top and spray with olive oil.
- Place chicken wings on top, try not to let them touch, and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven, middle rack, and let cook for 30-35 minutes or until fully cooked (internal temperature of 165).
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Place wings in medium bowl and drizzle with as much sauce as desired. Toss to coat.
- Serve immediately with paleo ranch or any other desired sauces.
Keywords: honey bbq wings