How to Freeze Blueberries – it’s so easy to freeze blueberries! Perfect for stocking up during the summer when they are less expensive!
- 1–2 cups fresh blueberries
How to Freeze Blueberries:
- Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Lay clean blueberries on top of parchment, try not to have them touch too much.
- Place in freezer for a minimum of two hours (overnight works well).
- Remove tray from freezer and scoop up blueberries and transfer them to a freezer-safe storage bag.
- Use in smoothies, pies, etc.
How to Thaw Frozen Blueberries:
- Place frozen blueberries in a bowl and leave on counter for one hour or until soft.
Keywords: How to Freeze Blueberries