How to Grill Zucchini
- 2–3 medium zucchini (whole, raw)
- olive oil
- Cut off ends and discard.
- Cut zucchini lengthwise into 1/2 inch strips
- Place on baking sheet and brush with olive oil (enough to lightly coat).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill on 450 for approximately 2 minutes per side or until they have char marks.
- Remove and serve immediately.
- to store simply place in airtight container and place in refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Keywords: how to grill zucchini, grilled zucchini