How to Roast Acorn Squash – a simple and easy method for roasting acorn squash!
- 1 or more acorn squash, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Take halved acorn squash and scoop out the seeds, scraping clean and hollowing out the inside.
- Rub the cut side with avocado oil.
- Place cut side open on a baking sheet (feel free to put some foil or parchment underneath).
- Roast for 50-60 minutes.
- Test with fork, it should be very tender and easily pierced. If for some reason it isn’t yet, continue baking at 10 minute increments until fully cooked and tender.
- we love to serve with a little ghee (or butter), pinch of salt and a little maple syrup!
Keywords: how to roast acorn squash, roasted acorn squash