An easy and delicious way to prep and cook chicken breasts!
- 3–4 chicken breasts (boneless/skinless)
- salt and pepper
- 2–3 slices orange
- 2–3 slices lemon
- 2–3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon ghee (olive oil works too)
- Lightly season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Take Foodsaver Bag and add chicken breasts, lemons, oranges, rosemary and ghee.
- Seal with Foodsaver Preservation System and place in fridge.
- Take large soup pot and fill with water.
- Using your Sous Vide, bring water to 150 degrees.
- Once water has come to temp, place the Foodsaver Bag of chicken inside the water.
- Allow to cook for 1.5 – 4 hours.
- Once fully cooked, remove chicken from bag and sear in cast iron skillet on high heat, both sides.
- Serve immediately.
- Feel free to use any sort of marinade in the bag in substitution of the citrus fruits and rosemary. Suggestions would be barbecue sauce, Asian-inspired marinade or a curry sauce!
- Chicken can be cooked in the sous vide for up to 4 hours.
Keywords: sous vide chicken breasts, how to sous vide chicken breasts, sous vide boneless skinless chicken breasts