Iced Matcha Latte – a delicious, at-home recipe for an Iced Matcha Latte that does not disappoint!
- Add water to a small saucepan and bring temp to medium heat.
- As the water gets warm (not hot) add in the matcha powder, any sweetener you are using and the vanilla extract. Whisk together until fully combined.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a bit.
- Add ice to a glass and pour match on top.
- Pour almond milk on top of that and stir to combine (you can also make cold foam – learn how here).
- Cold Foam Option: instead of just using plain almond milk you can get a little fancy and make some cold foam instead!
- Almond Milk Alternatives: feel free to use any dairy-free alternative in this recipe.
- Honey Alternatives: date syrup, simple syrup or maple syrup also work here.
- Matcha Ice Cubes: don’t want your matcha to get watered down? Make some matcha ice cubes the night before and use them instead of regular ice cubes. Simple mix about a cup of water and a teaspoon or so of matcha powder in a small saucepan. Let it get warm enough so you can whisk the matcha powder into the water and it dissolves. Then let cool and pour into some silicone ice cube trays. Let freeze overnight.
- Collagen: you can mix collagen into the water along with your matcha powder. I love this collagen.
Keywords: Iced Matcha Latte