Infused with the flavors of peach and cherry, this simple and refreshing summer cocktail is perfect for sipping lakeside!
- 1 large pitcher
- 2 Quarts unsweetened black tea
- 1–2 lbs cherries, halved
- 2 peaches (or apricots), sliced
- 1.5 oz Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey
- Fresh Mint Leaves for garnish
- Place cherries and peaches in large pitcher.
- (Note: squeezing some of the cherries to release their juices will result in a stronger, more flavorful tea)
- Pour tea over it until the pitcher is full.
- Place in refrigerator and let sit for 24 hours (preferably)
- Pour 1.5oz of Jack Daniels whiskey in glass over ice.
- Add approximately 8oz of infused tea (more or less, depending)
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- (It’s okay if some cherries fall into the glass!)
- As you use up the tea, just keep refilling the pitcher. Of course, the tea that sits overnight will taste the best, but it will still taste amazing!)