- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce of your choice
- Add 1 cup of chicken broth (or water) to Instant Pot.
- Place chicken inside (no need for trivet).
- Set Instant Pot to “Seal” and cook on High Pressure for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow Instant Pot to naturally release.
- Remove chicken and place on a plate; pour out any remaining liquid in the Instant Pot. Shred the chicken with two forks and place back in the Instant Pot.
- Add BBQ Sauce and stir to combine.
Keywords: instant pot bbq chicken