How to cook a whole head of cauliflower in the 6 qt. Instant Pot®
- 1 head of raw cauliflower, with leaved removed and stem cut so the bottom is flat.
- olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Cut off the bottom leaves and stem of your cauliflower so the bottom is flat.
- Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper (or whatever seasonings you want!)
- Add 1 cup water to your 6 qt. Instant Pot® and place the metal trivet inside.
- Place the head of cauliflower on top of the trivet.
- Cook on Manual, High Pressure, 1-2 minute cook time.
- Manually release pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Finish under broiler, if desired, for 5 minute increments until you have reached your desired browning.
Remember to always account for the time required for the Instant Pot to come to pressure!!