Tomato Kale Salad – a healthy, easy and delicious summer salad that is light always hits the spot. Made with simple, real ingredients!
- 2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- splash of lemon juice
Kale and Tomato Salad:
- 1/2 cup soybeans
- 1 tablespoon finely diced yellow onion
- 2 cup tightly packed fresh kale, chopped
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground kosher salt
- Combine vinaigrette ingredient together in a medium bowl. Whisk and set aside.
- Ensure kale is chopped to your liking and divide between two salad bowls. Pour a little vinaigrette on top and massage into kale.
- Divide soybeans, onion, tomatoes and cucumber between the bowls.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt and serve with the remaining vinaigrette.
Keywords: tomato kale salad