Lamb Chop Marinade – an easy, delicious and fresh lamb chop marinade recipe that is perfect no matter how you cook your lamb chops!
- 3–4 tablespoons avocado oil (olive oil works)
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1–2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Pat lamb chops dry with clean paper towels and place them in a glass container or reusable silicone bag.
- Pour marinade over top and ensure lamb chops are fully coated.
- Let marinate a minimum of 30 minutes or overnight.
- Cook however you want – we love these pan-seared lamb chops that we make in our cast iron skillet!
- Paprika: a little smoked paprika is also good in here – about a 1/2 teaspoon would be perfect.
Keywords: lamb chop marinade