Lamb Meatballs – an easy, delicious lamb meatball recipe that can be made in the oven or on the stove top! So good!
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fine almond flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Combine ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; mix.
- Taking one tablespoon of lamb mixture at a time, create meatballs with your hand or a small dough scoop. Place on a plate.
- Bring large cast iron skillet to medium-high heat. Add approximately a tablespoon of olive oil to the pan; swirl to coat.
- Sear the meatballs on all sides.
- Turn heat down to medium/medium-low and continue cooking unit internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (about 10-15 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place meatballs on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake on the middle rack for 15-20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and let cool; serve and enjoy!
Keywords: lamb meatballs