Lamb Seasoning – a delicious and flavorful lamb seasoning recipe that is perfect for all of your lamb recipes!
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt*
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Use in your favorite lamb recipe – we love this Roasted Leg of Lamb recipe!
- *Kosher Salt: ensure you use kosher salt and not table salt – it will be too salty. If you like dishes less salty, feel free to start with 1-2 teaspoons of kosher salt and add 1-2 more, as desired (everyone has different levels of salt they like!).
- Storage: in an airtight container for up to 6 months in the pantry.
Keywords: lamb seasoning