Meatloaf Glaze (Meatloaf Sauce) – take your favorite meatloaf recipe to the next level with this homemade meatloaf glaze! So easy and so good!
- 1/2 cup ketchup*
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- (optional) 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Ketchup: I used Primal Kitchen’s ketchup which isn’t super sweet – if you use a different ketchup I would taste before adding in the coconut sugar – you might not want it depending upon your taste!
- Paleo: to make this paleo use a store-bought ketchup + bbq sauce like Primal Kitchen that is paleo-friendly.
- Usage: brush on the meatloaf glaze on top of your favorite meatloaf recipe for the last 10 minutes or so of cooking. This will ensure the glaze isn’t overcooked but will still make it tacky and less runny on top of the meatloaf.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and use within 2 weeks.
Keywords: meatloaf glaze