These naturally colored pancakes are a fun way to up your Saturday morning pancake game!
- Green: 1 cup packed spinach leaves
- Pink:1 cup fresh strawberries
- Purple: 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Yellow:1 yellow or orange pepper (sweet Italian works as well)
- Orange: 1 Tablespoon turmeric (but honestly I wouldn’t recommend making them, they didn’t taste good )
- Combine your desired color with 1-2 Tablespoons of water and blend in food processor until fully broken down and a puree forms.
- Add additional water if needed to reach a smooth consistency.
- about half of any required milk or water.
- For example, if mix calls for 1 cup milk, add 1/2 cup puree and a half cup milk.
- Add additional puree to thin out the pancakes
- (note: every pancake mix is different, so use your best judgment when combining the different colors, adding more or less depending upon the consistency of the pancakes)