- 1 1/2 – 2 lbs chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. Place an oven-safe wire rack on top and spray with olive oil.
- Place chicken wings on top, try not to let them touch, and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven, middle rack, and let cook for 30-35 minutes or until fully cooked (internal temperature of 165).
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve seasoned with salt and pepper or you can toss in your favorite sauce.
Keywords: Oven Baked Chicken Wings