Oven-Baked Drumsticks – a simple dinner that can be tossed in your favorite sauce!
- Approx. 12 medium-sized drumsticks
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. Place an oven-safe wire rack on top and spray with olive oil.
- Place chicken wings on top, try not to let them touch, and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven, middle rack, and let cook for 35-40 minutes or until fully cooked (internal temperature of 165 – I recommend using a meat thermometer).
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve plain or with your favorite sauce!
- Cooking time will vary with size of drumsticks. If drumsticks are extra large they may need to be cooked a little longer, just use a meat thermometer to ensure they are fully cooked!
- This recipe can really be adapted for as many drumsticks as you can fit (without touching) on your wire rack.
Keywords: oven baked drumsticks