Pork Chop Seasoning – a simple, delicious pork chop seasoning recipe that is perfect no matter how you are cooking your pork chop!
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Use in your favorite pork chop recipe (we love grilling them!) or store in an airtight container in the pantry for up to 3 months.
- Storage: for best results, store in an airtight container in a pantry (out of the sun) at room temperature for up to 3 months. You can store it longer, but the flavors may start to become more muted over time.
- Make Ahead: feel free to make a double or triple batch so you always have it on hand!
- Spice it Up: if you want to add a little cayenne pepper or chili powder to bring a little heat to this spice mixture, feel free!
Keywords: Pork Chop Seasoning