Pork Loin Marinade – a go-to recipe for grilled pork loin, smoked pork loin or roasted pork loin! Easy, flavorful and delicious!
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon course kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine ingredients in small mixing bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Place pork loin in a silicone storage bag or glass container and pour marinade over top. Ensure pork loin is fully coated.
- Let marinate at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Cook however you want (love smoking it)!
- Paleo/Whole30 – to make paleo or Whole30 simply ensure you are using complaint ketchup (Primal Kitchen is great) and use coconut aminos instead of soy sauce.
Keywords: pork loin marinade