- (for 2 servings)
- 2 eggs
- ghee, butter or olive oil to cook eggs in
- 6 asparagus stalks
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1 large tomato or 2 small tomatoes (enough for 4 thick slices)
- Salt and red pepper flakes to taste
- Rinse asparagus and cut off tough, white bottoms
- Take prosciutto slices and individually wrap each asparagus stalk; place on cookie sheet
- Cut 4 thick slices of tomato; place on separate cookie sheet
- Have two eggs ready by skillet
- Broil prosciutto-wrapped asparagus for approx. 4 minutes on high
- Bring skillet to med-high heat
- Bring prosciutto-wrapped asparagus down to the next oven rack and place tomatoes on top to broil
- After about 2 minutes, add ghee or olive oil to skillet and crack your eggs into your skillet – depending upon how runny you like your eggs you can decide to cover your eggs or not. Covering will keep the heat in which will help cook the top of your egg more efficiently.
- Remove tomatoes and asparagus after another 2 minutes or as soon as tomatoes are starting to shrivel up.
- Plate prosciutto-wrapped asparagus and tomatoes immediately and top with your egg.
- Sprinkle with salt and red pepper flakes; to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.