Pumpkin Overnight Oats – perfect for Fall this easy, make-ahead breakfast is easy and delicious!!!
- Place banana in medium bowl and smash with fork until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract, maple syrup, unsweetened almond milk and pumpkin puree.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add oats, chia seeds, pumpkin pie spice and salt; stir to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into covered storage container and place in fridge.
- Let sit for anywhere from 30 minutes to overnight.
- Protein Powder: Feel free to add in a little protein powder (plant-based or otherwise) if you want!
- Topping: If you want you can top with some dairy-free whipped coconut cream or almond milk!
- Gluten-Free: Feel free to use certified gluten-free oats to make it gluten-free.
- Other Dairy-Free Milk: Any dairy-free milk will work in this recipe.
Keywords: pumpkin overnight oats