Pumpkin Smoothie – an easy, delicious pumpkin smoothie recipe made with real-food ingredients! Tastes just like a pumpkin pie!
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup dairy-free plain yogurt (vanilla works too)
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4–1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- handful of ice cubes
- Add ingredients to high-speed blender.
- Blend on HIGH, stopping to scrape down the sides as-needed.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Ice Cubes: if you plan ahead I recommend actually freezing the pumpkin puree overnight in ice cube trays – then you can probably skip the handful of ice cubes!
- Thicken: to thicken add a little more frozen banana, yogurt or some more ice cubes.
- Thin: to thin add another splash of unsweetened almond milk.
- Toppings: feel free to top with dairy-free whipped almond milk or coconut milk.
- Add-ins: feel free to add in chia seeds, ground flax, protein powder (plant-based or otherwise) or collagen.
Keywords: pumpkin smoothie, pumpkin pie smoothie