- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Califia Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 1/2 cup ice (optional)
- Optional add-ins: 1 Tablespoon ground flax, 2 Tablespoons rolled oats, plant-based protein powder
- whipped coconut cream for topping (optional)
- Combine banana, raspberries, Califia unsweetened almondmilk, lemon juice and vanilla extract in high-powered blender (along with any add-ins you choose).
- Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Add ice, if desired, and pulse until ice is broken down, about 2-3 pulses.
- You can use fresh or frozen banana, but if you use fresh banana you will want to add the ice at the end to make sure it is cold.
- Feel free to add a scoop of your favorite protein powder as well!
Keywords: raspberry smoothie, raspberry smoothie recipe