Roasted Cauliflower Salad – a simple, delicious side salad for your next get-together or cookout that is plant-based, Whole30/Paleo and Dairy-Free!
- Prepare cauliflower: Roast a whole roasted cauliflower, let it cool, and cut into bite-sized florets.
- Cut vegetables: dice the fresh tomatoes, red onion and cucumber.
- Mix: add all of the salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Dressing: Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Taste: add any more salt or pepper, as desired.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 147
- Sugar: 9.1 g
- Sodium: 434.4 mg
- Fat: 8.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.8 g
- Protein: 3.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: roasted cauliflower salad, cauliflower salad