Italian Roasted Cauliflower Salad – a simple, delicious side salad for you next get-together or cookout that is plant-based, Whole30/Paleo and Dairy-Free!
- 1 head of whole roasted cauliflower (cooled)
- 2–3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup Italian Dressing (this one is really good too and also Whole30/Paleo)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional add-ins: olives or pepperoncini
- Take whole roasted cauliflower and cut into bite-sized florets.
- Place in medium bowl.
- Add tomatoes, red onion and cucumber.
- Pour dressing over everything and toss to combine.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, as desired.
- Feel free to add additional tomatoes, cucumber and onion, as desired.
- If you want to speed up the process of roasting cauliflower you can also cook it in the Instant Pot – find the tutorial here!
Keywords: side dish, cauliflower, Italian dressing