A fun and easy Valentine’s Day dinner for two that is gluten-free, dairy-free and grain-free!
Kombucha-Champagne Spritzer (makes one – it is so simple and so delicious!)
- 1/2 cup apple basil kombucha
- 1 cup champagne
- 1 Cinnamon stick for garnish
- 1 bunch broccolini (trim stems)
- 1/2 pint baby bella mushrooms, sliced in half (feel free to use the entire pint, if desired)
- 1/2 – 1 bag frozen edamame
- 6–8 brussel sprouts (cut off stem, peel off outside layer of leaves, cut in half lengthwise)
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayo (feel free to use this homemade paleo mayo)
- juice of half a lemon
- zest of one lemon
- 1–2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 6 prawns (or large shrimp)
- 2–3 Tablespoons ghee (or coconut oil)
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Mussels in White Wine Sauce (I would halve the recipe)
- You could also make these grilled oysters!
- Williams Sonoma European Charcuterie Set
- Olli Salumeria Assorted Salami
- green apple, thinly sliced
- green olives or other Mediterranean olive mix
- red grapes
- almonds (feel free to use any of your favorite nuts)
Kombucha-Champagne Spritzer (makes one)
- Combine ingredients in old fashioned and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add broccolini and Brussel sprouts to bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 Tablespoons olive oil and 2 Teaspoons salt.
- Massage to coat.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes, adding mushrooms in after 5 minutes.
- While vegetable are roasting, place frozen edamame in small saucepan with enough water to coat the bottom of the pan. Cover and bring to a boil to steam the edamame, about 5 minutes, or until fully thawed.
- Toss edamame with salt, as desired.
- Combine ingredients in small bowl.
- Taste and add additional garlic or pepper, to taste.
- Add to vegetable board for dipping.
- In medium skillet, melt ghee.
- Add prawns when ghee is melted and cook on each side, approx. 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add in garlic and toss.
- Follow instructions on recipe for Mussels, but make about a half-batch (and skip the bread if you want).
- Place prawns and mussels to board and garnish with cilantro.
- Simply compile board as desired!
- Use as much or as little of the components as you want!
Keywords: valentines day dinner for two