Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner – an easy, delicious sausage sheet pan dinner recipe your whole family will love! Simple, clean ingredients!
- 1 medium delicata squash, halved and sliced (you can leave the skin on, it is edible)
- 1 medium red onions, sliced
- 4 italian sausages or chicken sausages (pre-cooked), halved
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1–2 apples, sliced (I used honey crisp)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pierce the sausages once or twice with a fork.
- Place squash, sausage and onion on the sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and massage to coat. Sprinkle with a little kosher salt.
- Roast for 15 minutes, middle rack.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and add sliced apples. Sprinkle apples with some ground cinnamon.
- Roast for an additional 10 minutes or until sausage is fully cooked and squash is firm, but tender.
- Remove and let cool slightly. Serve immediately.
- Sausages: you can use Italian sausage or a chicken sausage (we used the Aidell’s Chicken + Apple in the photos)
Keywords: sausage sheet pan dinner