- 1/2 – 1lb fresh broccolini
- 20 raw jumbo shrimp or prawns
- Approx. 2-3 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- Approx. 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 batch of this Paleo Teriyaki Sauce
- Preheat oven to 415 and prepare a large parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Trim the bottom 1/2 inch or so off of the stems of the broccolini.
- Place the broccolini in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Use your hands to massage the olive oil into all the little nook and crannies of the broccolini.
- Sprinkle with salt and toss.
- Place the broccolini on one side of the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove pan and place shrimp on the other side and brush lightly with olive and sprinkle with salt.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes then flip shrimp and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Cut up broccolini into chunks and remove shell from shrimp (carefully after they cool a bit). Divide between 4 bowls and toss with teriyaki sauce.
- Feel free to serve over cauliflower rice!
- Serve immediately!
If you use large prawns like I did they will need to be cook approximately 8-10 minutes; jumbo shrimp will need to be cooked close to 6-8 minutes.
Keywords: Sheet Pan Shrimp and Broccoli