A simple and delicious weeknight dinner that you can customize however you want!
- 1/2 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked al dente, drained and returned to pot
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce (have more on hand)
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Potential add-ins: chicken, beef, shrimp, mushrooms, broccoli, roasted cabbage, carrots, peppers
- Once you have returned your cooked noodles to the pot, add teriyaki sauce and mix.
- Add additional sauce to reach your desired sauciness level.
- Then add desired “add-ins” from above.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: Teriyaki Noodles