Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken – an easy two-ingredient recipe that can be used in so many ways! Tacos, lettuce wraps and sandwiches!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups of your favorite buffalo sauce, divided
- Add chicken and 1 cup buffalo sauce to the slow cooker.
- Cover and let cook on LOW 6-8 hours or on HIGH 3-4 hours.
- Remove cover and shred chicken with two forks. Buffalo sauce will be thinned out from the heat, just keep moving the chicken around and letting it cool and the sauce will thicken back up and be soaked up by the chicken.
- Add the other cup of buffalo sauce, stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or save for meal prep!
- Whole30/Paleo: if you are concerned with Whole30/Paleo you can use this homemade buffalo sauce or you can find a store-bought one that is compatible!
Keywords: slow cooker buffalo chicken, crockpot buffalo chicken