Smoked Salmon Salad – a quick and easy spring or summer salad!
Lemon Dill Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, minced
Smoked Salmon Salad:
- 8 cups spring salad mix
- 12oz smoked salmon (Lox)
- 2 avocados, halved and sliced
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 4–8 poached eggs
- fresh dill and lemon wedges for garnish
- Combine Lemon Dill Vinaigrette ingredients in a small mason jar; shake to combine and set aside.
- Take four salad bowls and divide lettuce, salmon, avocado and cucumbers between.
- Make as many poached eggs as you would like (1-2 per bowl, depending upon preference). You might need to make them in batches.
- Place poached eggs on top of each salad.
- Garnish with fresh dill and lemon wedges.
- Drizzle with Lemon Dill Vinaigrette.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Whole30/Paleo: If you are concerned with Whole30/Paleo just double check your smoked salmon ingredients!
Keywords: smoked salmon salad