- 1 Teaspoon canola oil
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoons chopped chipotle peppers in adobe
- 2 Teaspoons worcestershire
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In small skillet, heat oil and add onion.
- Cook on medium heat until onions reduce and become soft and translucent.
- Combine onion with remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Store in sealed container overnight in fridge.
- Recommended to serve warm over your favorite pork meal.