Steak Fajita Marinade – a delicious chili lime steak fajita marinade recipe that is perfect for your favorite steak fajita recipe!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (approx. 2 limes)
- zest of 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1–2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Add ingredients to a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Place steak in a reusable silicone bag or glass container.
- Pour the marinade over the steak, ensuring it is fully coated.
- Seal and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or more.
- Cook your steak however you want!
- Spice it up: feel free to add a little crushed red pepper if you want!
Keywords: steak fajita marinade