- 6–8 boneless chicken thighs
- 2–3 Tablespoons ghee
- pink Himalayan salt
- ground black pepper
- 2–3 Teaspoons turmeric (you can skip this if you want, they will still taste amazing with just salt, pepper and ghee).
- Bring large cast iron skillet to medium-high heat.
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons of ghee and allow to melt; swirl the pan to coat.
- Meanwhile, place boneless* chicken thighs on a clean plate and season both sides with salt, pepper and some ground turmeric (if desired).
- Place in hot cast iron and allow to cook for 5-7 minutes; flip and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes or until the internal temp reaches 165.
- Add additional ghee to pan if it starts to dry out.
- Feel free to cover while the chicken is cooking, if desired.
- Remove and place on clean plate; allow to rest for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with mustard mayo*.
- You can also use bone-in chicken thighs for this recipe, just increase the cooking time accordingly so that the internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
- For the mustard-mayo dip I simply combine approximately 1/4 cup of the mayo of your choosing with approximately 1-2 Tablespoons of yellow mustard; stir to combine.
Keywords: stove top chicken thighs