A go-to power lunch (or dinner) that is healthy and delicious!
- 1–2 cups spinach
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- 1/2 avocado
- soy sauce
- 6 stalks asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small purple sweet potato
- 1–2 Tablespoons cashew cheese
- 1.2 cup fresh corn
- 1/4 cup sprouts
- 1/4 cup daikon radish, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon saurkraut (optiona)
- Black sesame seeds
- NOTE: feel free to eat any of the vegetables raw; otherwise, if you want them cooked, the instructions are incorporated below.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place sweet potato, asparagus, corn and radish in bowl and toss in a 1-2 Tablespoons avocado or olive oil and a sprinkling of kosher salt.
- On foil-lined cookie sheet, place sweet potato, asparagus, corn and radish.
- Roast for 15 minutes and then check; continue cooking in 3-5 minute increments until fully cooked.
- Place spinach in bowl and toss with a little olive oil; just enough to lightly coat the leaves.
- Add the remaining ingredients on top of the spinach.
- Place avocado in the center.
- Pour soy sauce in center and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
- I served mine with some almond crackers (the cashew cheese is really good on them!)