An easy and delicious plant-based dinner option!!
- 1 cup black beans, drained
- 1 cup corn (canned or frozen work, simply thaw if they are frozen)
- 2–3 cups fresh kale, chopped
- 1–2 sweet potatoes, cubed (peel if you want to!)
- 8 small tortillas
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1–2 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut sweet potato into small cubes (peel if you want to), toss with a little avocado oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are soft, but firm.
- While the sweet potatoes are baking, bring a skillet to medium heat and add a tablespoon of avocado oil. Add chopped kale and stir to coat in oil, sprinkle with salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to a bowl.
- Open and drain the corn and black beans.
- Combine the Sauce ingredients in small bowl.
- To serve take a tortilla and add sautéed kale, black beans, corn and roasted sweet potato. Drizzle with maple tahini.
Keywords: sweet potato tacos, sweet potato and black bean tacos