Your classic chili recipe that is Whole30/Paleo friendly!! Make in the slow cooker or on the stove top!
- 1 1/2 lb ground hamburger
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- (1) 28oz can whole tomatoes (don’t drain) (feel free to add another 12oz can if you want the recipe to make more)
- (1) 6oz can tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder (more to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- Optional: feel free to add up to 2 cans of kidney beans, but then it will no longer be Whole30 compliant or paleo.
- Place ground beef and onion in large skillet and fully cook.
- Drain grease.
- Add to crockpot along with the whole tomatoes (use knife to cut them into quarters if you want), tomato paste and chili powder.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook on low all day.
- Make sure to taste and add additional salt and chili powder, as desired.Serve with Dairy-Free Coconut Sour Cream if desired! (recipe on blog)
You can also cook it on the stove top – just simmer for 1-2 hours.