Pork Shoulder Dry Rub – A simple, yet delicious homemade dry rub that is perfect for chicken or pork!!
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper*
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Combine ingredients in small bowl and mix.
- Use in your favorite recipes!
- Storage: store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
- Cayenne Pepper: feel free to do less, more or omit depending upon your spice preferences. I like using anywhere from 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon.
Keywords: pork shoulder dry rub