A simple, yet delicious homemade dry rub that is perfect for chicken or pork!! Whole30 and Paleo!
- 2 Tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Lemon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon cayenne pepper (feel free to reduce the amount or even skip if you don’t want it spicy at all – I would recommend at least a Teaspoon though)
- 1 Tablespoon smoked garlic powder (regular garlic powder works too!)
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground black pepper
- Combine ingredients in small bowl and then use, as desired.