Pork Shoulder Dry Rub – A simple, yet delicious homemade dry rub that is perfect for your next pork shoulder!
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper*
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Use to coat the cut of pork in your favorite recipe!
- Storage: store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
- Double Batch: option to make a double to triple batch depending on how much meat you are cooking or to store for later.
- Cayenne Pepper: feel free to do less, more or omit depending upon your spice preferences. I like using anywhere from 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon.
Keywords: pork shoulder dry rub