Turkey Baste Recipe – a simple, flavorful, go-to turkey baste recipe that is perfect for your Thanksgiving turkey!
- Combine ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Let butter melt; stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Use a basting brush or turkey baster to baste with basting mixture every 30-45 minutes, resulting in a moist turkey.
- Make Ahead: feel free to make the basting mixture ahead of time then place in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat before using.
- Basting too often: you don’t want to baste more than every 30-40 minutes as every time you open the oven you let quite a bit of heat out.
Keywords: thanksgiving turkey baste recipe, turkey baste recipe