Vanilla Oatmeal Smoothie Bowl – a delicious, dairy-free smoothie bowl that is easy to throw together and healthy way to start your day!
- 5.3 oz dairy-free yogurt (1 single serve package)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2/3 cup frozen cherries
- 1/3 cup other assorted frozen fruit (strawberries, blackberries, pomegranate, raspberries)
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- Combine all ingredients in blender
- Cover tightly and put towel over the top (just in case)
- Taste and add additional yogurt if desired thickness is not reached; add ice cubes if not cold enough; add more frozen fruit if you want!
- Serve with additional oats sprinkled on top as well as fresh fruit.