The perfect end-of-summer treat that is delicious and good for you!
- 1 can coconut cream
- 4 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 peach, sliced
- Combine coconut cream, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon in mixing bowl and, using a hand-mixer, combine thoroughly.
- Taste and add additional vanilla, cinnamon or maple syrup to taste.
- Take popsicles molds and place two (or more) slices of peach in each one.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, covering peaches.
- Insert popsicle sticks and place in freezer overnight.