Looking for a new plant-based recipe? This recipe is for you!
- 1 pkg wide rice noodles, cook per package instructions
- 2 3oz jars of green curry paste
- 4 cups Califia Go Coconuts coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced sweet yellow onion
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced (really any kind will work)
- 2–3 cups broccolini, cut into bit-sized chunks
- bean sprouts
- sliced radish
- sliced green onion
- sesame seeds
- red pepper flakes
- In wok or large saucepan, add olive oil.
- Once hot, add garlic and move around until it becomes aromatic, about 1 minute.
- Add onion and stir until they reduce, about 2-3 minutes (add additional oil as needed to ensure pan doesn’t dry out)
- Add mushrooms and broccolini.
- Sautee for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and curry paste.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Cover and bring to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cook noodles per package instructions.
- Fill two bowls with noodles and pour curry sauce on top, along with mushrooms and broccolini.
- Garnish as desired.