Whole30 Vanilla and Cinnamon Coffee Creamer – the perfect addition to your morning cup of joe!
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk (I would recommend using an immersion blender on your coconut milk first to make sure it is fully blended and doesn’t get chunky)
- 1/2 –1 cup unsweetened almond milk (use less almond milk for thicker creamer and more for a thinner creamer)
- pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 – 1/2 vanilla bean, slit open (the more vanilla bean you use, the stronger the flavor it will be)
- Place all ingredients in medium saucepan.
- Bring to medium heat, whisking fairly often, ensuring cinnamon is fully combined.
- Continue whisking and keeping at medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour into glass jar, including vanilla bean, and let sit in fridge overnight.
- Shake well before using, as cinnamon will settle in the fridge.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for 5-7 days.